Advantage of the programme :
- Fundamental theory and practical applications in diverse areas such as quantum technologies, sources of intense radiation, nanoelectronics, biosciences, nanophotonics, spintronics, optoelectronics, functional materials, or imaging sciences…
- High level in science to continue towards PhD
- Career opportunities in high level research, in the academic world or industrial research
This master’s course provides students with high-level scientific training in both theoretical and experimental methods. It is based on a broad range of research topics within the field of physics, all of which are closely linked to current research and development issues.
A track of excellence with a double degree: engineering degree of Institut d'Optique and M1 track including courses delivered by the University Paris-Saclay in fundamental physics.
Master 2 Quantum, Light, Materials & Nanosciences (QLMN)
- Orientation « Light and matter »
This track deals with the main areas of physics linked to light, diluted matter (atoms, molecules, solids, plasmas) and their interaction. It stresses the quantum properties of the media in interaction with light.
- Condensed matter and its interfaces
This track deals with main areas of physics linked to consensed matter and its interfaces, from fundamental quantum properties to nanomaterials.
- Nanodevices and technologies
This track offers fundamental courses in the different areas of nanosciences, along with an advanced training on fabrication techniques for components and experimental study of physical phenomena.
Teaching languages: French/English