Agrosciences, Environment, Territory, Landscape, Forest (AETPF)
Advantage of the programme :
> Gain competences in areas and natural resource management
> Develop a holistic vision
The aim is to train specialists (graduate students) with a high level of scientific skills in the fields of natural and agricultural, rural or peri-urban areas management as well as natural resource management. The education program emphasizes an integrative vision, both multidisciplinary and multi-scale. Indeed, the aim is to train students who will be interested in the crossroads between agricultural production, environment, land management and global changes.
The Master's degree is based on a common base in M1, after which the student chooses one of the five M2 that specialize him/her. Depending on the M2 followed, the student will therefore orient his or her disciplinary predominance among the entire offer described in the attached figure. It is an asset to be able to propose such an offer with a disciplinary cursor more or less oriented towards social, biological, ecological or physical sciences.
Master 2, tracks:
- Agroecology, Knowledge, Territory and Civil society
- Climate, Land Use and Ecosystem Services (CLUES)
- From Agronomy to Agroecology
- Soil management and ecosystem services
- Theory and methodology of landscape project
- French : M1; Agroecology, Knowledge, Territory and Civil society; Soil management and ecosystem services; Theory and methodology of landscape project
- English: CLUES
- French/English: From Agronomy to Agroecology