Advanced Public Action Morocco (AM MAPAM)
Advantage of the programme :
- An alternating format compatible with maintaining 80% of a professional activity
- A training course resolutely focused on current issues in Morocco and Africa
- A recognized interactive pedagogy that articulates the taking a step back and practical situations
- An interdisciplinary and engineering approach, mobilizing scientific knowledge to design solutions for public action
- Diversified and high-level speakers from the academic, political, administrative, associative and economic spheres
In changing, globalized and complex societies, Africa's challenges are immense: climate change, sustainable resource management, food security, infrastructure and urban planning... Meeting these challenges requires the involvement of high-level executives who are capable of grasping the issues from a historical and prospective perspective, of innovating, of building operational and shared strategic objectives, of giving concrete form to them through the design of effective public action and of evaluating their impacts.
The Specialized Master® in Advanced Public Action in Morocco (MAPA-M) is aimed at engineers and managers in the civil service and in Moroccan and African companies.
For this public already endowed with a solid administrative and technical culture, the MS provides the insights, methods and tools necessary to exercise leadership and change management responsibilities in all areas of sustainable development. Teaching is interactive. It is based on high-level speakers and committed participants and aims to forge strong links between theory and practice, from the international to the territorial, at all levels of public action.
Teaching language: French