ParisTech is highly involved in China and has an office and a representative in Shanghai.
Many activities help develop the institution's commitment and the Grandes Écoles' impact in Asia.
The 50 engineers' programme - p50i - Programme 9+9
This programme partners ParisTech with some of the major Chinese universities through partnership framework agreements:
- In Beijing: Tsinghua University, Peking University, China Agricultural University
- In Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Fudan University, Tongji University
- In Nanjing: Nanjing University, SouthEast University, Nanjing Agricultural University
- In Wuhan: Wuhan University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- In Hanzhou: Zhejiang University
Each year, nearly one hundred Chinese students with a Bachelor's degree are admitted via this programme.
The p50i system programme enables students from the prestigious universities to access double-degree, masters and doctorate programmes in the Grandes Écoles in the ParisTech network.
ParisTech Shanghai Jiao Tong (SPEIT)
SJTU-ParisTech Elite Institute of Technology (SPEIT) was established under the strategic alliance of Paris Tech and SJTU. Based on the French elite engineer education mode, it proposes to students an education. Our four founding member schools (École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, MINES ParisTech and Telecom Paris) will guarantee the quality, the high requirement and the rigor.