Transport and Mobility (TM)
Advantage of the programme :
- Lessons based on research at the leading-edge of innovation
- Strong involvement of manufacturers
- Substantial cultural mix: students of many nationalities
- Personalised student monitoring: 1 teacher for 5 students
- Master’s programme that leads to national or international careers in all sectors with a strong connection to transportation systems
- Track Transport and Sustainable Development (TRaDD) - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech et MINES ParisTech - PSL
Transport systems represent one of the essential pillars of a sustainable development approach for societies. They play a structuring role for human geography, impact the global and local environments and are located at the centre of the development of economic and social systems.
Land-use planning, segregation of urban space, security problems, congestion, local atmospheric pollution, the greenhouse effect and the explosion of demand for mobility are just some of the challenges facing engineers in the 21st century.
- Track Transport and Mobilité (TM) - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
Teaching language: French