SMOB - Smart Mobility
Advantage of the programme :
- A pedagogy based on numerous case studies and feedback.
- A teaching staff mixing teacher-researchers from both schools - to know the most advanced theories and practices - and professionals in companies - to stay in touch with needs and applications.
- Numerous contacts with companies, via real data projects, trade shows, etc...
- Group reflection and analysis.
- The support of a club of founding partners currently being finalised: including IMD Renault ParisTech, the Île-de-France Region, Setec and SNCF
Anticipating and driving the transformation of transport through digital technology
A new training programme of excellence unique in France led by two leading engineering schools specialising in transport and digital technology: Télécom ParisTech and École des Ponts ParisTech.
Digital technologies are omnipresent in all forms of mobility. Travellers have at their disposal solutions that are both simple and powerful, as well as an ever-increasing number of innovative services to organize their journeys. On the supply side, customer relations, operations, maintenance and investment planning are being thoroughly renewed. The new uses made possible by autonomous vehicles, car-sharing and car-pooling are profoundly questioning mobility practices and transforming the sector's value chains and business models.
The MS is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles and is a member of the France Mobilités (French Mobility) community.
Language : English