Biomedical Engineering (BME)
Advantage of the programme :
- Access to the international market
- Focused on the emerging fields that will matter in the future
- Multi-disciplinary, geared for excellence and for a broad-based audience
The BME-Paris Master is designed to provide a 2-year education program in the field of bioengineering, at the crossroad of biomedical and engineering sciences.
BioImaging is an exciting and growing field overlapping the interfaces of engineering, mathematics and computer science, as well as chemistry, physics, life science, and medecine. The main goal of bioimaging is to improve human health by using imaging modalities to advance diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of human diseases.
Based on this unique partnership, this Master’s is founded on an educational policy based on interdisciplinarity and students’ initiative, as well as on an international perspective. This policy is supported by the top-level, complementary expertise and know-how of both partners: engineering sciences at the ParisTech Grandes Écoles and biomedical and health sciences at the University Paris Descartes.
ParisTech's schools participate in Master 1 and Master 2.
Master 2, tracks:
- BioImaging (BIM)
- Bioengineering and innovation in neuroscience (BIN)
- Biomaterials and biodevices (BioMaT)
- Biomechanics (BioMECH)
- Molecular & cellular biotherapies (MCB)
Teaching language: English