Engineer your future – A journey through Heritage, Innovation and Sustainability
ParisTech and its schools are organizing for the first time an International Summer School from July 1 to 16, 2021. The summer school is a great opportunity for international students to discover how French engineers are trained, and their contributions to key societal challenges. Preservation of cultural heritage, innovation and sustainable development on the program!
Come and discover French engineering in ParisTech’s graduate schools from July 1 to 16, 2021. Several schools welcome you in Paris for two weeks, and offer you:
- Conferences with high-level researchers,
- Practical workshops (coding, ...),
- Intercultural activities.
A good opportunity for a limited number of international students to:
- interact with professors and researchers during visits and activities;
- understand the challenges faced by future engineers;
- discover the schools’ innovation ecosystems;
- immerse themself in an international environment;
- discover Paris and French cultural heritage;
- learn basic conversational French.
Many innovative areas at the service of sustainable development are to be explored during this summer school: materials science for heritage preservation, physics of light, chemistry for recycling, entrepreneurship and innovation, digital technology for sustainable construction, urban agriculture, or Note by Note Cuisine...
Learn more about the program and modalities (price...):
Upload the application form
The school is registered on Summer schools in Europe.