Advantage of the programme :
- Acquire key interdisciplinary skills
- Cultivate scientific rigour
- Learn to think like a physicist (identify key parameters, understand relevant phenomena)
- Develop IT knowledge (ability to grasp new tools, codes, algorithms or languages)
This master’s course provides students with high-level scientific training in both theoretical and experimental methods. It is based on a broad range of research topics within the field of physics, all of which are closely linked to current research and development issues.
A track of excellence with a double degree: engineering degree of Institut d'Optique and M1 track including courses delivered by the University Paris-Saclay in fundamental physics.
- French: M1, M2/Biology systems and concepts of physics
- French/English: M2/LOM, M2/Large facilities, M2/Nanosciences, M2/Physics of plasmas and fusion