International Environmental Management (AM ENVIM)
Advantage of the programme :
- Team work on professional projects
- International experts well-known in their sector, coming from the industry or academia
- Funding opportunities by an industrial or professional partner
- Foresight and strategy missions in companies
- High hiring rate direct after graduation
- International alumni network
EnvIM is the result of a 14 years partnership between Mines Paris – PSL and INSA Lyon (France) with international partners: Tsinghua University (Beijing, China) and the University of Pennsylvania (USA).
EnvIM trains high level experts who are able to understand globally challenges. This advanced master aims to prepare professionals specialized in the fields of environmental management and sustainable management in an international context. They will have the opportunity to work in multinational companies or institutions where environment and energy are key challenges.
The training sessions (duration:14 months) take place in Tsinghua University in Beijing (3,5 months) and in Mines Paris – PSL in Fontainebleau (4,5 months).
The students get the double diploma: advanced master of Mines Paris – PSL and Master of Engineering of Tsinghua.
Teaching language: English