The ParisTech Grandes Écoles provide quality support for students wishing to be trained to produce innovative knowledge, tools, and methods.
They aspire to make the doctoral programmes one of the highlights of their training and research, both internationally excellent at an academic level, and a reference for their socio-economic environment.
The ParisTech Grandes Écoles doctoral programmes provide guarantees:
- to employers : scientific excellence, selection of subjects and candidates, awareness of business and industry partnerships
- to the PhD candidates, by providing financial support over three years and supervision which is concerned with both scientific quality and professional opportunities
At a glance
The ParisTech Grandes Écoles doctoral programmes provide:
- Dedicated supervision
- Personalised development plan
- A very popular doctoral programme to prepare for your career in academia or in the world of business.
Requirements for becoming a doctoral student at ParisTech:
- Having graduated with a Master’s degree or holding an equivalent academic qualification
- Be motivated by research
- Have a good command of English
Admissions in the doctoral programmes are decided by each of the ParisTech Grandes Écoles in accordance with their research policy and their own financial resources.
Applications from international students through partnerships with the China Scholarship Council are however subject to timetables and/or specific co-ordinated procedures. Read more about CSC Doctoral Program
Other international applicants are requested to identify and make contact with a potential laboratory or research director to put a research project together before proceeding with a formal application. To do this, they can browse our laboratories' directory.
See more on Grande Écoles ParisTech website :