ParisTech has launched a co-ordinated recruitment programme for researchers financed by the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) wishing to undertake a doctoral programme in a ParisTech Grande École.
The following documents must be collected by the applicants:
- A properly completed application form
- Two properly completed, independent reference forms
- An application letter stating their areas of scientific interest (1 page max.)
- A recent CV
- A copy of their identity card or their passport
- A copy of their Master's degree or equivalent
- A transcript of their grades for the duration of the Master’s or equivalent
- Proof that they are receiving funding , if necessary
- One or more language level certificates (French, English), if necessary
Please complete the application form, get the reference forms completed by two referees, attach digital copies of all the documents listed above and send the entire file (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any incomplete application will be ignored.