A unique model
Diplôme Grandes Ecoles
The French Grandes Écoles in engineering offer The Diplôme d'Ingénieur (MSc in Engineering). It is the product of high-quality education which is distinguished by a competitive environment with a rigorous selection process.
This unique model is characterised by :
- an excellent level in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
- multidisciplinary studies and development of professional skills
- open up to Economics, Management and Communication
- a teaching faculty bringing together professors and experts from companies
- a limited number of admitted students enabling a personalized curriculum (small groups, Student-Faculty ratio 5:1)
- a high-quality and innovative teaching methods
- strong links with companies
Admission to the Msc in Engineering courses involves studying for two years in the elite preparatory classes and passing the national entry exams.
Because of the qualifications they have already obtained, most international students are admitted directly to the second year of the Engineering Grande École.
What is a ParisTech engineer?
Gilles Trystram, Director general of AgroParisTech (2020)
Christian Lerminiaux, Director of Chimie ParisTech (2019)
Sophie Mougard, President of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (2020)