Error messageNotice: unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 113 bytes in variable_initialize() (line 1189 of /home/paristech/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
An international player
ParisTech has built its international policy through a range of partnerships. The co-ordinated recruitment of international students in preferred areas is one of its greatest successes.
The ParisTech Grandes Écoles combine to co-ordinate recruitment in an "Engineering Excellence" programme. This ambitious admission programme aims to attract the best international students in MSc in Engineering. It is aimed at graduates from countries known for their economic and cultural vibrancy and for the excellence of their initial education:
This co-ordinated recruitment programme began in 2000 in China with the 50i programme. Building on this success, ParisTech opted to expand its sphere of activity in Brazil, in Russia and then in Colombia.
The co-ordinated recruitment is typical of the strong and lasting relationships formed over the years by ParisTech with the best universities in these countries.
Grab the opportunity!
- Benefit from an internationally recognised, tailored education
- Experience an intense and committed student life
- Learn about other cultures
- Immerse yourself in the capital of sciences and humanism: Paris
- Become a future leader and a member of an international alumni community