MSc in Engineering
Do you want to be included on a high-quality course?
The ParisTech engineering Grandes Écoles provide their students with a thorough education at MSc in Engineering level in engineering science and expertise in a scientific field. They also provide management courses that enable any young graduate to develop the necessary skills.
Choosing an engineering education based on the French Grande École model is:
- To benefit from high-quality multi-disciplinary studies and teaching methods which are based on lectures, but also on case studies, individual and team projects
- To acquire a level of excellence in Maths and Computer Sciences: these subjects are part of the core curriculum and may subsequently be the subject of further study
- To learn from a teaching staff which combines permanent lecturer-researchers with working professionals
- To obtain work experience through training and company internships
- To have international access: study periods and internships abroad, and being a member of European and international networks, etc.
Education with close ties to industry and business
The Grandes Écoles maintain close links with business. Compulsory internships for a total period of at least 16 months occur throughout the period of education. In addition, the interaction between the Grandes Écoles’ research laboratories and the companies' R&D centres facilitates innovation and transfers of technology.
One of ParisTech's strengths is in its exceptional network of 200,000 alumni which the students of the member Grande Écoles can draw on.
More information about the engineering programmes in the Grandes Écoles :