No. 4 - Our relations with business
ParisTech is a leading actor in supporting and promoting the world of business.
ParisTech has permanent partnerships with companies, natural allies with which it shares the same key priorities:
- creating added value
ParisTech maintains close links with companies in every area to accompany its growth and ensure that training delivered by the ParisTech Grandes Écoles matches economic and social needs. ParisTech now has 100 major industrial partners, representative of its close links with the business world.
The company is a player in its own right in education in the Grandes Écoles:
- Teaching: many actors in partner companies are invited to give lectures
- Training: all the courses include internships and study projects with the partner companies
- Business creation: courses on entrepreneurship were created to develop the students' entrepreneurial spirit.
- Research: many teaching and research chairs have been created in partnership with companies
Partner companies and the Grandes Écoles pursue shared ambitions:
- to stimulate new dynamics
- to promote innovative methods
- to ensure the transfer of technology
- to train high-potential experts and executives
- to contribute to the evolution of society