Error messageNotice: unserialize(): Error at offset 2 of 113 bytes in variable_initialize() (line 936 of /home/paristech/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
Russia admission programme
Academic year 2017-2018
Enhance your career prospects: ParisTech encourages bright, ambitious science students to apply for a Master’s degree in Science and Engineering ("Diplôme d'ingénieur") at the most prestigious French Grandes Ecoles, a unique opportunity for an international career.
Grandes Écoles in the programme :
applied mathematics - computer science - statistics - finance - physics - optical sciences - economics & social sciences - executive engineering - industrial & production engineering - management - materials science & engineering - mechanical engineering - offshore engineering - naval architecture - civil engineering - town & country planning - transport engineering & systems - electrical, electronic & photonic engineering - information technology & telecommunications - robotics - automatics - energy & nuclear engineering - chemistry - chemical engineering - earth sciences - environmental engineering - life sciences - food engineering - forest engineering - agricultural engineering - computational biology bioengineering & biophysics.
You are currently a student at:
- NICE universities (Novosibirsk State University (NSU), Novosibirsk State University for Economics and Management, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk State Agrarian University, Siberian State Academy of Geodesy, Siberian State Academy for Transportation, State Academy for State Employment, Novosibirsk State University for Architecture and Building Industry, Kemerovo State University, Altai State University)
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU/NGTU) : Science and Engineering faculties
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU): Science and Engineering faculties
- Tomsk State University (TSU/TGU): Science and Engineering faculties
- St Petersburg State University (SPBU): Science and Engineering faculties
- St Petersburg State Polytechnic University (SPBSTU): Science and Engineering faculties
- Bauman Moscow State Technical Univerity (BMSTU)
- St. Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics & Optics (ITMO)
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MGU) : Science and Engineering faculties
This list is currently expanding. Students from other universities in Moscow or Saint Petersburg can therefore apply but should check their eligibility by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For admission into the two-year Master’s programme at AgroParisTech, Chimie ParisTech, École des Ponts ParisTech, ENSAE ParisTech, ENSTA ParisTech, ESPCI ParisTech, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, MINES ParisTech or Telecom ParisTech, you are required to have successfully completed at least 3 years of a Bachelor’s degree (Bakalavrat) in Science or Engineering at your home University by September 2016.
If you are studying at Novosibirsk you should register with Mrs. Michele Debrenne (NSU international office) to participate in the programme. NSU students admitted to ParisTech follow a specific double diploma program. If you are studying at NSU, please enquire with Michele Debrenne about the specificity of this program.
You should have good working knowledge of English or French.
1 - If you are a student at Novosibirsk State University, please contact Mrs. Michele Debrenne (NSU International Office). Otherwise, contact the International Office of your home university which will implement the pre-selection of applicants and support the selection procedure.
2 - Submit your online application form to ParisTech.
The deadline for applications is 23rd September 2016.
List of required documents for application
- an identity photo
- transcripts of record in English
- copy of passport or other identification document
- a statement of purpose outlining your intended career project after completion of term of study at ParisTech
- ranking certificate if available
If you are eligible for admission to any of these schools, you will be asked to sit for a written test in science in Russia in October 2016.
You may choose to take the test in English or French.
- sample of written test
- recommended knowledge in Mathematic, Physics and Chemistry
- schools's interests for each section of the written test
Calendar for 2016
Opening of on-line applications: June 15, 2016
Deadline for on-line applications: Septembre 23, 2016
- Students from Novosibirsk State University (NSU), NICE and Tomsk universities : il you are eligible for admission, you will be invited
- to sit for a written the 9th of October, 2016
- if selected, for an oral interview between October 31 and November 4, 2016
- Students from Moscow, Saint Petersbourg and other universities: if you are eligible for admission you will be invited to sit for the written test and the oral interview between Octobre 31 and Novembre 4, 2016
The selection process will be conducted according to the working practices of each ParisTech School. There might be extra oral examinations in November via videoconference depending on the School you apply for.
Documents required for interview:
- an original transcript of your records translated into English and certified by your University
- maximum 3 certificates in English of your most important Academic achievements and awards
- an official ranking certificate, translated in English, stating the total number of students in your department in the field of specialization
- results of French (TCF) or English (Cambridge, TOEFL, GRE, etc) language tests (if taken)
- original passport or identification document you uploaded for your application
The selection process will be conducted according to the working practices of each ParisTech School. There might be extra oral examinations in November after the interview in Russia via videoconference depending on the School you apply for.
By early-December you will be informed of the outcome of your application and to which ParisTech Grande Ecole you have been admitted. If you are not fluent in French, you will be required tp start learning French immediately.
Admitted students may benefit from a partial or full tuition waiver (up to €18,000 a year) for the duration of their stay at their host ParisTech School. They will have to fund their travel costs to and from France and their living costs for the duration of their study (approximately €8,000 a year). Additional Scholarships covering these costs may be awarded to outstanding students by the French authorities, by industrial sponsors and by the foundations of ParisTech Grandes Écoles. Regulations depend on each ParisTech own policy.
For general information: email@example.com