What is it?
The French Grandes Écoles include two types of excellence courses:
- The Diplôme d'Ingénieur (MSc in Engineering)
- The Diplôme Grande École in Management (MSc in Management)
They are the product of high-quality education which is distinguished by a competitive environment with a rigorous selection process.
Over a period of three years, these courses have been recognised for the excellence of their teaching staff and their laboratories. They are characterised by:
- innovative teaching methods which combine theory and practice
- strong scientific potential
- close partnerships with business and the world of research
- an international presence
Admission to the Msc in Engineering or MSc in Management courses involves studying for two years in the elite preparatory classes and passing the national entry exams.
Because of the qualifications they have already obtained, most international students are admitted directly to the second year of the Engineering or Management Grande École.
The 12 ParisTech Grandes Écoles offer:
- 11 Diplômes d’ingénieur (MSc in Engineering)
- 1 Diplôme Grande École in Management (MSc in Management) - HEC Paris